Wednesday, May 31, 2006

potential wedding hair


sabrina and eric wedding 004
Originally uploaded by jadedem.

here is how i wore my hair to the Dr. Sexy nuptials. i was trying to replicate Felicity Huffman's Oscar hairdo, but my stylist decided to editorialize a bit, and added the Medieval-esque twists. hmmm...

compare with the Felicity 'do below. although i have a lot more hair than she does, i think hers looked a little more "organic," and i think i prefer that to mine. well, we have another wedding on 6/17 where i'll experiment yet again. maybe a loose pony... or another updo. who knows!?

2 Comments:

At 6/01/2006 11:32:00 AM, Blogger jolie said...

love them both - but felicity's is a bit cleaner looking.

 
At 6/05/2006 08:58:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Felicity's too. I tried the roll thing myself but looked like I was 40 instead of 27. Of course, they were much more severe than yours, but having hair resembling a sausage wasn't on my list of wedding plans.

Go with Felicity's - I like the idea of the hair ornament as well. So pretty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home