Thursday, May 11, 2006

all about me(me). again.

i have nothing original to say, hence another meme.
Jolie had it on her blog via Brico who had it on his blog and now me!

This is how it works: Comment on this entry and I will give you a letter. Write ten words beginning with that letter on your blog, including an explanation of what the word means to you and why, and then pass out letters to those who want to play along.

Jolie has assigned me the letter "L" (as in Lovey, of course!)

Lazy: this is my middle name. really. i am all about the laziness.

Liar: this is not just an awesome Henry Rollins song. (although it is most definitely that as well). it is often me. lying kicks ass.

Loser: no matter how time goes by, this insult stands its test.

Louche: this word is fun to say. and everything it represents rules. it's the perfect "l"-word for debauchery. which is another great word.

Liver: only when said à la Beavis, like so: "ah, my LIVER. MY LIVER!"


Laissez-faire: this is how i ought to be. alas, it remains but an aspiration...

Loud: this is a great word when it's about volume. but also when it's about outfits.

Logarithm: even though i hate all math of the calculus or pre-calc sort, i always had a soft spot in my heart for a logarithm.

Lambada: if you don't know the "forbidden dance" then you are really missing out. it's not every dance that can save the rainforest. (i mean, what has the foxtrot done for me lately?)

Leitmotif: this one's just fun to say. and pretentious to use. hence my often-as-i-can usage. (if P were my letter, it would be all about the pompous.)