Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Thurston Howell, you're my hero...






















this morning, Thurston got down to the subway platform and spied an unattended backpack. as a clear rule-follower (such a good boy, that T), he immediately left the platform and reported the backpack to the guy in the token booth. then, since his train was pulling into the station, he went right back onto the platform, unattended backpack notwithstanding, to catch his train.

me, i would have told the booth guy quickly as i hightailed it in another direction from the station. but maybe that's just me...

in any event, 1010 WINS and NY1 have not reported any transit delays, so maybe it was just a carelessly forgotten item.

1 Comments:

At 3/08/2006 06:48:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

So, you're like totally getting married and stuff now. WEIRD. Congrats, Em!! (By the way, I just spent the last 45 minutes trying to convince my brother that he wants to name his new baby Emily.. he was all for it. His wife, not so much. Ptooey).

BTW, I'm glad Thurston didn't blow up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home