Wednesday, March 08, 2006

ok, this scares the bejesus out of me...



Divers have discovered a new crustacean in the South Pacific that resembles a lobster and is covered with what looks like silky, blond fur, French researchers said Tuesday.
Scientists said the animal, which they named Kiwa hirsuta, was so distinct from other species that they created a new family and genus for it.

this is so not what i want for dinner. to be sure, it may even turn me off plain old, bald lobster for a while. yuck!

2 Comments:

At 3/08/2006 12:14:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Made me wonder what Mr. Pickles would look like as a blonde. By the way, I'm not eating lobster again for a while. That thing looks more like a good addition to a petting zoo.

 
At 3/14/2006 09:46:00 AM, Blogger jolie said...

I'm so glad I swore off lobster years ago. eehhh-hheeeeeewwwwww

 

Post a Comment

<< Home